The task of the warping machine is to take a certain nu […]
The task of the warping machine is to take a certain number and length of warp yarns from the bobbin to form a sheet of yarn, and make the warp yarns parallel to each other, uniform tension, tightly wound on the warping shaft, or directly into the weaving shaft. To meet the needs of the post process. In order to accomplish the above tasks, the warping process must meet the following process requirements.
1. The tension and arrangement of the warp yarns should be uniform and consistent, so as to form a cylindrical warp beam with the same soft and hard consistency, which is beneficial to reduce the breakage and improve the quality and efficiency.
2. When warping, the yarn must have proper tension and adequate protection of its physical and mechanical properties such as elasticity and strength.
3. The number and length of yarns during warping, as well as the arrangement of yarns, must be in accordance with the process design rules.
4. The connector should meet the standard.
5. The productivity of warping should be maximized.
The type of warping machine
The warping machine has two types: shaft warping (batch warping) and strip warping (band or splitting). The advantages of the shaft warping machine are high productivity and adapt to mass production. The disadvantage is that it is easy to produce long and short codes, which causes warp waste, multi-color, pattern fabric and hidden strips, and hidden fabrics are more difficult. The shaft is suitable for warping of monochromatic fabrics and primary fabrics.
Working principle of sectional warping machine
The sectional warping machine is the total number of warp threads required for the whole fabric. According to the arrangement cycle and the capacity of the creel, it is divided into several strips with the same number of warp yarns as possible, and with a certain width and width. The length, one by one, is wound in parallel on the warping large circular frame (roller), and then all the warp yarn strips are used to wind the shaft mechanism onto the warp beam.