There are many types of knitting machines, but no matte […]
There are many types of knitting machines, but no matter what type of knitting machine they are, the main structure is basically the same, but the knitting varies according to the work requirements of various machines, the specific mechanism composition is different, and auxiliary mechanisms with different purposes . The mechanism of the machine can be roughly divided into two parts, namely the main mechanism and the auxiliary mechanism.
The main mechanism of knitting machine
1. Loop forming machine The loop mechanism is a mechanism that bends the yarn to form a loop and loops the loops to form a knitted fabric. The main parts are knitting needles, sinkers, cams, and yarn guides. These parts are collectively called loop forming parts. They are driven or fixed by the main shaft through their respective transmission mechanisms, and cooperate with each other to form a loop motion.
2. Yarn feeding mechanism The yarn feeding mechanism is a mechanism that sends the yarn on the package or warp beam to the loop forming machine at a certain tension and speed according to the requirements of the knitting system.
3. Color design mechanism The color design mechanism is called the needle selection mechanism in weft knitting, and its function is to select the knitting needles or sinkers according to the requirements of the pattern. The design mechanism is called the carding traverse mechanism in the warp knitting, and its function is to control the carding quilt with the yarn guide needle fixed, and make it move along the needle bed in the direction of the needle bed in the horizontal direction.
4. Transmission mechanism It is a mechanism that uses the main shaft as the main body to move various parts of the machine through various transmission mechanisms such as cams, eccentric links, worms and gears.
5. Control agency It is the agency that enables each agency to work in harmony with each other according to knitting requirements.
6. Pulling and winding mechanism It is a mechanism that pulls the fabric out of the knitting area and rolls it into a cloth roll with a certain tension and speed.